Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
About the Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme
Depth + Breadth
The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique, two-year postgraduate experience that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA.
Through the 1+1 programme, we are partnering with ten other University of Oxford departments to link a diverse selection of MSc programmes to our MBA. As a result, graduates embark from Oxford armed with the skills to translate specific domain knowledge into sustainable and scalable solutions.
Benefits of the Oxford 1+1 MBA Programme:
- Training across disciplines, drawing upon the resources of a world-class university
- Development of two complementary networks of peers and alumni through Oxford's collegiate experience
- Upon completion you will be identified by employers as having detailed subject knowledge, combined with highly developed delivery skills.
How to Apply
Applications for the 1+1 class of 2016-18 will open in August (MBA) and September (MSc). Interested candidates should complete the online Oxford 1+1 MBA application, selecting 1+1 under the programme of interest, and must also apply to the MSc of your choice (according to departmental application deadlines).
1+1 Partnering Departments
The following University of Oxford departments currently partner with us on the 1+1 MBA, and more departments are in the process of being added. Please continue to check back for the most up-to-date information.
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc Education (Child Development and Education)
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Education (Learning and Technology)
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Sociology
- MSc Economic and Social History
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Social Anthropology*
- MSc Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology*
- MSc Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology*
- Msc Migration Studies*
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc African Studies
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSc in Contemporary India
- MSc in Modern Japanese Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Russian and East European Studies
*Participation is subject to divisional approval.
Fill in our enquiry form and sign up to receive our monthly MBA newsletter
We host a series of open days, information events and MBA fairs that give you in-person opportunities to learn more about the Oxford MBA and 1+1 MBA programmes.
If you are unable to visit us in person, our virtual open day provides an opportunity for you to hear from faculty, staff, students and alumni about the programme and their experiences in Oxford.
Visit our YouTube channel to get a better look at what life is like for our students.
Fill out the enquiry form and a member of our Admissions team will be in touch with you.