Stay engaged with the School in a variety of ways
Whether you have just finished your final exams and are starting your first job post-Oxford, or you left many years ago and your time at the School seems like a distant memory, there are many ways to remain connected.
We hope you will consider engaging with us in the following ways:
- Join the OBA Network and industry-focused Oxford Business Networks
- Volunteer with a regional OBA chapter
- Follow the OBA Network social media networks on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Submit your personal or professional news for promotion
- Engage your company with the School in a variety of ways
- Offer jobs to current students in your industry/company
- Recommend a student from your area of the globe
And don't forget, the easiest way to stay connected with the School and Oxford is to ensure you have registered for OBA Network membership and have received your Alumni Number. Not sure? Email the Alumni Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.