Oxford Business Alumni Network
Join the network to stay connected
The Oxford Business Alumni (OBA) Network is the University of Oxford, Saïd Business School’s official international business alumni network. Our aim is to bring together individuals who share a common interest in business, and provide a community of emotionally and intellectually engaged members from Saïd Business School and Oxford’s collegiate university.
There are more than 14,500 members, living in 129 countries in the network. We are a truly international community. Membership includes current School post-graduate students, School degree programme alumni, University of Oxford alumni with an interest in business and qualifying Executive Education participants.
Membership provides access to many benefits, including:
- Access to the online network members directory
- Regular email communications, including the monthly eNewsletter
- Invitations to a wide range of academic, networking and social events
- Opportunity to join alumni-led regional OBA chapters across the world, as well as the student-led Oxford Business Networks
- Acceptance into OBA Network social media communities
- A lifelong email address.