Oxford Business Alumni Network
Join the network to stay connected
The Oxford Business Alumni (OBA) Network is the University of Oxford, Saïd Business School’s official international business alumni network. Managed by the Saïd Business School Alumni Relations Office, the OBA Network was launched in 1998 with the vision of building a world-class business and management network. The Network’s aim is to bring together individuals who share a common interest in business, and provide a community of emotionally and intellectually engaged members from Saïd Business School and Oxford’s collegiate university.
There are more than 14,500 members in the OBA Network, living in 129 countries. We are a truly international community. Membership includes current School post-graduate students, School degree programme alumni, University of Oxford alumni with an interest in business, and qualifying Executive Education participants.
Membership in the OBA Network provides access to many benefits, including:
- Access to the online OBA Network members directory;
- Regular email communications to OBA Network members, including the monthly eNewsletter;
- Invitations to a wide range of academic, networking and social events;
- Opportunity to join alumni-led regional OBA chapters across the world, as well as the student-led Oxford Business Networks;
- Acceptance into OBA Network social media communities; and
- A lifelong email address.
Learn more about the OBA Network benefits and membership criteria on our dedicated website.