Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship
Research for Action Accelerator Grants
Call for proposals now open
The Skoll Centre’s Research for Action Accelerator Grants programme is now open. Our grants support Early Career Researchers at the University of Oxford to explore new social entrepreneurship-related research ideas, or to extend the impact of their existing research.
This year, three grants of up to £12,000 are available for academic projects that actively contribute to the Skoll Centre’s mission: ‘to accelerate the impact of entrepreneuring activity that aims to transform unjust or unsatisfactory systems and practices’. Funds can either support ‘first steps’ into new research areas or ‘last mile’ projects boosting the impact of completed research work.
To apply, please submit the following:
- A brief cover letter
- A completed application form
- An up-to-date CV for all applicants
Closing date: Friday 21 April
See the 2017 Call for Proposals below for full details.
Past grant cycles
Previous Skoll Centre Research Grant cycles have covered a range of themes. This year’s award is non-thematic.
- 2016: Entrepreneurial responses to the refugee crisis
- 2014: Social innovation in healthcare delivery
- 2013: The technology of social innovation
- 2012: Governance of the social entrepreneurial venture
- 2011: Social finance