The programme is offered on a fully funded basis to small businesses and social enterprise leaders who desire to grow their businesses, create local employment and have scalable business models. This programme is not intended for start-up businesses, sole traders or businesses that are not seeking to grow.
You can also take a look at our FAQ for the programme.
The following eligibility criteria apply:
- The applicant must be the primary owner / co-owner of the business, or the most senior decision-maker if the business is not limited by shares
- The business must have been operating for at least three years and will generally have between five and 50 employees
- The business should have an annual turnover of at least £250,000
- Social enterprise applicants must be commercially operated businesses that achieve their social purpose through trading rather than grant funding
- The business must be scalable and capable of generating additional local employment
- Applicants should not have extensive recent management education
- Preference will be given to those businesses operating in or on behalf of disadvantaged communities or regeneration areas
Cohort 4 - Spring 2017 - applications are now open for the Spring 2017 cohort. Apply now
Cohort 3 - Winter 2017 - applications are now closed. Please see FAQs for full programme dates.
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme currently operates nationally throughout the United Kingdom.
Applications are now open for the Spring 2017 cohort. Apply now
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses UK programme operates nationally throughout the United Kingdom.
Applications are now open for the Spring 2017 cohort