Doctoral students come from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Here, you can find out what some of our research students went on to do after completing the DPhil Programme.
Alumni are listed in reverse chronological order by year of their programme completion.
- Blake Clayton. 2012. Fellow for Energy and National Security, Council on Foreign Relations in New York
- Trudi Lang. 2012. Associate Director of Strategic Foresight. World Economic Forum.
- Sunyoung Lee. 2012. Postdoctoral Scholar. Institute for Business Innovation at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Hyun Joong Im. 2012. Assistant Professor. Renmin University of China. Read more >
- Maja Korica. 2011. Research Fellow. Warwick Business School. Read
- Jooyoung Jeon. 2010. Lecturer. Department of Management Science, University of Strathclyde. Read more >
- Danielle Logue. 2010. Senior Lecturer. Management. UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney. Read more >
- Koichi Mikami. 2010. Assistant Professor. The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI.
- Ken Okamura. 2010. Researcher. Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. Read more >
- Udara Peiris. 2010. Teaching Fellow in Economics. University of Warwick, Department of Economics. Read more >
- Miguel Sousa. 2010. Lecturer in Finance. Faculdade de Economia do Porto. Read more >
- Meng Zhao. 2010. Assistant Professor in Organization and Strategy. Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO. Read more >
- Alexandros Vardoulakis. 2010. Economist, ECB and Banque de France.
- Samuel Evans. 2009. Post-Doctoral Fellow. Harvard University. Read more >
- Michael Smets. 2009. Lecturer in Strategy, Aston Business School. Read more >
- Filippo Ippolito. 2007. Assistant Professor in Finance. Universita' Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Italy. Read more >
- François Collet. 2006. Assistant Professor. Department of People Management and Organisation, ESADE Business School. Read more >