Editor: Alex Nicholls
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Social Entrepreneurship: New Models of Sustainable Social Change is the best-selling academic book on social entrepreneurship globally.
- Outlines the emerging agendas for developing new, sustainable models of social sector excellence and systemic impact,
- Offers a wide-ranging, internationally-focused selection of cutting-edge work from leading academics, policy makers, and practitioners
- Clarifies some of the ambiguity around the term social entrepreneurship,
- Describes a range of social entrepreneurship projects
- Establishes a clear set of frameworks with which to understand it
Included in the volume are contributions from Muhammad Yunus, the father of microfinance, Geoff Mulgan, former head of the British prime minister's policy unit, and Bill Drayton, founder of the Ashoka network of social entrepreneurs. Jeff Skoll, founder of the Skoll Foundation, and first president of eBay, provides a preface.
Purchase a copy of the book